Salida Local Events
At First Colorado Land Office we love the community we live and sell homes in, with multiple things going on all year long it’s the perfect place to find outings or just sit at home and enjoy the scenery.
Salida has events for the whole family. Check out First Colorado Land Office’s list of things to do in Salida below.
2017 Salida Colorado Events
- June 15-18 – FibArk – America’s Oldest and Boldest Whitewater Event
- June 17 – Ride The Rockies Final Day – closing ceremony in Salida
June 23-25 – Salida ArtWalk – Historic Downtown Salida Creative District
July 4th: Pancake Breakfast – Hometown Parade, Fishing Derby, Free Live Music, Fireworks from ‘S’ Mountain
July 8th: Brewer’s Rendezvous; Live music, food & fun; Hosted by Salida Chamber of Commerce
July 15th: Airport Fly-in & Art Show at Harriet Alexander Airport
- July 15-16: Salida Fine Arts Festival – Juried,fine national artists & music all day long
- July 22-23: Salida Arts Festival – 100 juried artists at Centennial Park
- July 20-31: Chaffee County Fair & Rodeo
- August 4-5: 25th Angel of Shavano Car Show – fundraiser for Chaffee County Search & Rescue
- Sept 2nd: Salida Wine Fest – food, music, art & wine. Hosted by Vino Salida & brought to you by Salida Chamber of Commerce. At Riverside Park
- Sept. 3rd: Hometown Picnic – food, music & entertainment at Riverside Park
- Sept. 14-17: Salida Bikefest – including the Banana Belt Bike Race and live music at Riverside Park
- Sept 17: Monarch Crest Crank Bike Ride – fundraiser for Alliance Against Domestic Abuse – Riding the Monarch Crest Trail. Celebration at Riverside Park. Music, BBQ, beer & silent auction.
For more salida local events please contact